Cabinet d'avocat - Advocatenkantoor - Law firm
Homepage – Welcome to our website
In a rapidly mutating society, confronted with an ever-changing legal environment, here at IPV your rights count. We provide fast, effective and sustainable solutions to all your legal problems.
GENERAL LAW PRACTICE
IPV is a general law firm, which means we can help you in various judicial matters. These include: commercial law, company / corporate law, family law, contract law, labour law, insurance law, property law, and tax law. General law firms have the advantage of having a holistic view of your situation meaning that final solutions will be most pertinent.
Regardless of being a general law firm, we have very experienced lawyers who are specialised in particular areas.
- Commercial law in the broad sense (trade practices and consumer protection, distribution, e-commerce, agency sales, etc.)
- Company / Corporate Law (constitution, associated conflicts, conflicts of directors, responsibility founders action exclusion, removal action, transmission of shares etc.)
- Family law (divorce, separation, , paternity, legal cohabitation, alimony, child support contribution etc.)
- Immigration law (visa applications, family reunification, residence permits, work permits, naturalization, etc.)
- Labor law (labor law, unfair dismissal, harassment and violence at work, the right to social assistance, income integration etc.)
- Law of Succession (donations, bequests, wills, estates litigation liquidation etc.)
- Contract law (leases, rental agreement, purchase, etc.)
- Tax law.
The firm's philosophy is based on respect for fundamental rights and freedoms. This includes respect for your privacy and personal data. The firm is open to all cultures and in turn respects them. In this perspective, the firm offers its services in nine languages.