Cabinet d'avocat - Advocatenkantoor - Law firm
1. Website - Legal Profession
The site http://www.ipvlaw.be belongs to me Irida PANGO-VERMEERSCH, a lawyer of the Brussels Bar, whose office is at Rue Gustave Fuss 15-1030 Brussels and known at the KBO-BCE with the number 0818.473.033.
For information relating to the legal profession, you are free to consult among others the following sites: http://www.barreaudebruxelles.be and http://www.obfg.be/
Site content on http://www.ipvlaw.be/ is protected by copyright in its entirety i.e. of either text or images.
It is strictly forbidden to reproduce this website in whole or in part and in any form whatsoever, subject to the exceptions listed below:
The information on this site may be reproduced or when intended purely for personal use only, or when they are placed in a third party if the following conditions are met:
- Reproduction must indicate that the information from this site and the full address of the site;
- Reproduction must indicate that it is protected by copyright restrictions;
- Reproduction in whole or part may not be distributed in any way for commercial purposes without prior permission.
- No part of this site may be reproduced, transmitted or stored in any other website or other form of electronic system without prior authorization, except for the indexing and updating of search engines or services similar to the direct the use of the website.
3. Personal Data and Privacy
IPV treats your personal and sensitive data relating to your health in strict observance of the 8 December 1992 law on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data as amended by the 11 December 1998 law.
Your data is collected and processed only for the following purposes:
1. The Honouring of Obligations Advocate under the 11 January 1993 law on the prevention of the use of the financial systems for money laundering and terrorist financing;
2. The execution of the mission of defending your interests in the payment agreement;
3. The establishment and collection of fees and expenses statements.
By providing your personal data to IPV, you give express consent to process your information for the purposes indicated above. You are free to withdraw authorization to process data relating to your health at all times.
Your data is kept for five years after completion of the mission.
You are free to request communication of your personal data and rectify them through the proof of your identity and the introduction of a written request, dated and signed addressed to the person responsible for processing your data:
Ms Irida PANGO -VERMEERSCH,
Rue Gustave Fuss 15
Your data will be sent free of charge.
For more information regarding compliance of personal data and privacy you can contact:
The Commission for the Protection of Privacy,
Rue Haute, 139,
(tel. + 32 2 213 85 40 - Fax. + 32 2 213 85 65 - email@example.com).
4. Election of court and applicable law
Any dispute arising from the consultation of this site is at the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels and only Belgian law is applicable.